Q and A with Pastor J.
Summer is VBS time and we have a great week of VBS planned. Our theme is Hero Hotline and it we are teaching our kids that heroes are called to follow Jesus! Each year God teaches me something new through the kids and I keep a list. I would like to share it with you.
1) Kids help us see the wonder of God’s Word. As they hear about Jesus and how God is with us, even when we are scared, you see wonder in their wide eyes.
2) Kids can learn the Bible and it makes a difference to them!
3) Kids love to sing. I am sure that parents will hear our VBS songs many times in the car on the way home.
4) There is absolutely nothing more important than sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with kids and families.
5) When we plant a seed in a child’s life, pray that God will make it grow. I was a VBS kid and I still remember it and what I learned.
We would love to meet you! I think you will find something fresh in our fellowship. Here you can find a place to grow close to God and others.
First Baptist Church is located at the corner of 4th and Foley.
Morning Bible Study begins at 8:45 a.m., with our Morning Worship Service at 10 a.m. Our FBC Wednesday Night programs begin at 6 p.m.
I would also invite you to visit our website at www.eufaulafbc.org.
Know that you are loved! Pastor J.Ingram First Baptist Church of Eufaula